Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
Life Health Foods AU Pty Ltd: Vegie Delights x Stephanie Rice e-Cookbook Launch Event
1. Information on how to enter, how to claim, and details of the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry into the competition is open to residents of Australia who fulfil the entry requirements. The following individuals are banned from participation:
(i) employees of Life Health Foods AU Pty Ltd (the Promoter) and their immediate family. The proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family.
(ii) Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
3. Entry requirements: All entrants must by over 18 years of age to enter the competition and the Promoter has the right to request a proof of age identification to verify the age of the contestant, such as a valid and current Driver’s Licence, Passport or Age Card.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Entrants must remain a follower of Vegie Delights on Instagram @vegiedelights at the time of the winner notification to be deemed a valid entry.
6. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
7. On entry into the competition the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding.
8. All references to times and dates are to times and dates according to AEST/AEDT (as the case requires).
9. All prices and values of the prizes are to be provided in the currency of the country in which the entrant is resident. I.e. in Australian Dollars.
How to enter
10. 10. The competition commences at 9.00am (AEDT) on Wednesday, 21st February 2018 and concludes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on Sunday, 4 March 2018 (the “Promotional Period”)
11. To enter valid entrants must during the Promotional Period create and photograph a unique and inspiring vegan or vegetarian dish that they believe ‘tastes great to be good’ using a Vegie Delights product of their choice as key ingredient. Entrants are then required to upload their image to Instagram, tagging @vegiedelights in the post and using the hashtags #myvegiedelights and #ittastesgreattobegood. Entrants must continue to follow Vegie Delights on Instagram @vegiedelights and have their entry image/s live for the entire Promotional Period.
12. Multiple entries are permitted throughout the Promotional Period as long as each entry is substantially different and unique. Entries from one entrant that are deemed too similar by the judges are illegible. Entries are judged based on their creative merit.
13. Failure to abide by or complete the above entry requirements during the stipulated time frame or indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. There are five (5) prizes in total that are going to be awarded as part of this competition.
15. Each prize includes two (2) exclusive money-can’t-buy invitations to attend the Vegie Delights x Stephanie Rice e-Cookbook Launch Event in Sydney on Wednesday, 7 March 2018 at The Sheds from 12:00pm-2:30pm. Winners and their companions will meet Stephanie Rice and will have the opportunity to sample some of the Vegie Delights dishes that Stephanie Rice has created exclusively for Vegie Delights. All expenses, including but not limited to any transport, accommodation and transfers required to attend the event are not included and will need to be covered by the winners and their companions independently. For the avoidance of doubt – both the winners and their companions must be 18 years or older.
16. The total prize pool is valued at $1,000 (GST and fees inclusive).
17. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded for cash.
18. The date of the event is set at cannot be changed. If the winner is unable to attend the event on the stipulated date at the stipulated time and place then he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternative winner will be selected instead.
19. The event details such as the itinerary and the menu are pre-determined by the Promoter and hence the winners and their companions have no opportunity to influence any part of the event. Winners and their companions are required to advise the Promoter one (1) week prior to the event if they have any food allergies or dietary requirements. The Promoter might however not be able to accommodate any such requests.
The Draw and How to Claim your Prize
20. The winners will be judged based on the creative merit of their entry/entries submitted during the promotional period. The judging will take place at the offices of Life Health Foods AU PTY, Unit 5/ 3 Corella Close Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261, Australia. The winners will be notified via private message on Instagram within 48 hours of the winner/s being chosen. Winners will also be announced on Instagram on Monday, 5 March 2018.
21. The judging will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter who will determine the entrant with the photo conveying the most creative image. This is a Game of Skill and no element of chance will be involved in the determination of the winner. Once the winners have been judged no further correspondence will be entered into.
22. To claim the prize, the winners must provide personal identification to confirm their identity and their details must match the competition entry details.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of the relevant Regulatory Gaming Authority.
24. In circumstances where the winner(s) is/are unable to be contacted via Instagram, email or phone post by the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant and select an alternate winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
25. This prize is not transferable and any requests will not be accepted to transfer the prize to any other person, or any other persons account or account name, other than the official winner of the competition.
26. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
General Terms and Conditions
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(iii) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(iv) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(v) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vi) use of the prize.
28. If, for any reason, the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the specified time or within the time stipulated for the use of the prize then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash or other prizes will not be offered in replacement.
29. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
30. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment used, or by any computers or technology used by intermediaries, service providers, or business partners to facilitate the competition.
31. The winners accept and acknowledge that they must participate in all promotional activities concerning the promotion and the winning of the prize and they consent to the promoter using their name and image in any further promotional material. Claiming of the prize constitutes consent to use the winner’s full name, photograph and testimonial comments for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The winner’s full name will be published in social marketing communications to promote the competition and the prize.
32. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
34. By entering this Promotion, entrants are providing consent for the Promoter to hold and use their personal information. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information, which will be added to the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, marketing communications, or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update, remove, or correct information direct to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
35. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988.
36. The Promoter is Life Health Foods AU PTY LTD (ABN 68 605 857 850) of Unit 5/ 3 Corella Close Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261, Australia. Phone: (02) 4360 3500. Email: email@example.com.