- Serves 8
- Prep Time 20
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (150g) red onion, peeled and diced, reserve 1 tablespoon for salsa
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked, stalks finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons smokey paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1x tin Vegie Delights Nutmeat
- 1x 400g tin black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cob corn, kernels sliced from cob
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) no added salt tomato paste
- 1 avocado, peeled and finely sliced
- 12 mini tortillas or tacos
- Lime wedges to serve
- 2 (300g) tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon (20g) red onion, finely diced
- Black pepper and chilli flakes to taste
- Heat a frypan on medium heat, add olive oil and onion and coriander stalks and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cumin, ground coriander, smokey paprika, chilli, Vegie Delights Nutmeat, black beans, corn, tomato paste and 200ml water, and stir well to break up the nut meat.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Whilst taco mix is cooking combine tomatoes and onion in a small bowl, season with black pepper and chilli to taste and mix.
- Warm tortillas or taco shells and serve with Nutmeat black bean mix, avocado slices, salsa, lime wedges and coriander leaves.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)