- Serves 8
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
- 1.5 packs of Vegie Delights Vegie Sausages
- 2 sheets of frozen reduced fat puff pastry, thawed
- 4 Tbsp of relish of your choice
- 1 cup cheese of your choice, grated
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cut pastry into quarters. Place ½ Tbsp of relish onto each quarter. Sprinkle small handful of friendly cheese on top of relish. Then top-off with 1 Vegie Delights Sausage per quarter.
- Brush edge of pastry with water and roll-up to enclose. Press down edge to seal.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place rolls seam side down on a lined baking tray. Score rolls with knife, brush with oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 25 mins or until golden and crispy
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)