- Serves 8
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 30
- Difficulty Medium
- 1 pack Vegie Delights Chicken-Style Burgers
- 400g eggplant, sliced lengthways into 8 pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- ½ small bunch Asian shallots, white part only, finely sliced
- 1/4 bunch coriander, leaves picked, stalks finely chopped
- 1 (150g) zucchini, ribboned
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked according to packet instructions
- Pinch of and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons white miso paste
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons reduced salt tamari
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 lemon cut into 8 wedges
- Heat oven to 180°C and line two trays with greaseproof paper. Place Vegie Delights Chicken-Style Burgers on one tray and eggplant pieces on the other. Drizzle olive oil on the eggplant boats with a good pinch of sea salt and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake eggplant in oven for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together ingredients for miso glaze in a small bowl, then at the 15 minute mark toss eggplant in miso glaze and place back in oven.
- Cook Vegie Delights Chicken-Style Burgers in the oven at this time too, allowing both eggplant and Vegie Delights Chicken-Style Burgers to cook 10-12 minutes.
- Blanch broccolini in boiling water, refresh in cold water and drain.
- Slice Vegie Delights Chicken-Style Burgers.
- Serve using either one large baking tray or a separate serving dish. Sprinkle the cooked brown rice around the platter, followed by broccolini, shallots, zucchini, coriander stalks and Vegie Delights Chicken-Style Burgers, top with coriander leaves, season with sea salt and black pepper, drizzle with tamari, sesame seed and serve with lemon wedges.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)