- Serves 4
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Vegie Delights™LentilBurgers
- 3 stalks purple Kale, stems removed and leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced thinly
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ bunch of mint, roughly chopped
- 1 large ripe but firm tomato, diced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp Tahini paste
- 2 tbsp water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- Cook the Vegie Delights™Lentil Burgers in the oven, air fryer or a fry pan as instructed on the pack.
- Meanwhile, place the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth adding a little more water if needed.
- Place the kale in a bowl, add olive oil and rub through and leave to marinate and soften. Add the remaining vegetables and toss to combine. Divide the salad between four bowls. Once the Lentil Burgers are cooked, cut the burgers into bite size pieces and add to each salad bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the top of each bowl and serve.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)