- Serves 4
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 pack Vegie Delights Chicken-Style Burgers
- 500g pumpkin, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g roast beetroot, sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons dukkah
- Black pepper
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 180°c, line two baking trays with greaseproof paper and place vegie delights crispy chicken-style burgers on one tray and pumpkin on other tray.
- Toss pumpkin with olive oil and sea salt.
- Cook pumpkin and crispy chicken-style burgers in oven for 12 minutes.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Create rainbow bowl by slicing Chicken-Style Burgers once cooked and arranging ingredients around the bowl, finishing with a sprinkle of dukkah, drizzle of dressing and seasoning with black pepper.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)