- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 350g potatoes, cut into 1cm dice
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 Vegie Delights™ Chorizo Vegie Sausages, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 10 mint leaves, sliced
- 4 large wholegrain tortilla wraps
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheese of choice, grated
- Cooking oil spray
- Guacamole or mashed avocado
- Drizzle 1 Tbps olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Add potato and onion and stir to coat in oil. Cover pan and cook for 6 - 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potato is soft and golden.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp oil, Chorizo Vegie Sausages, and garlic, and stir to combine. Add grated zucchini, and cook 3 - 4 minutes, until zucchini has softened and chorizo pieces are warmed through. Remove from heat and stir through mint.
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet over low heat. Lightly spray one side of a tortilla with cooking oil, and place oil-side down on the pan.
- Spread 1/4 of the chorizo mixture over half of the tortilla, sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese, and fold over the other half of the tortilla to enclose filling.
- Cook until the bottom of the quesadilla is golden. Flip and cook again, until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden on both sides.
- Transfer quesadilla to a plate or board. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Serve warm, with salsa and guacamole.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)