- Serves 4
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
1 tsp Reduced Salt Mexican style spice mix
1 pack Vegie DelightsTM Smokey BBQ Burgers
2 tbs olive oil
4 wholemeal bread rolls, split
2 cups baby spinach
60g reduced fat cheddar cheese of choice, grated
2 tbs Mexican salsa
2 medium tomatoes, diced
125g can no added salt corn kernels, drained
1 small avocado, diced
½ cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
1 lime, juiced
- Place all ingredients for the Mexican salad in a medium bowl and stir thoroughly. Put aside.
- Rub Mexican spice mix onto the exterior of each burger.
- Preheat frypan or BBQ plate to medium heat. Add oil and cook burgers according to pack directions. Remove from heat.
- Lightly toast inside of each bread roll.
- Layer spinach leaves across base of the bread roll, top with Mexican salad, Smokey BBQ Burger patty, cheese, salsa and top of bread roll.
- Serve hot and enjoy.