- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 large wholemeal pizza base
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 3 tbs No Added Salt tomato or pizza paste
- 1 large flat mushroom, sliced
- 7 black pitted olives, halved
- ¼ cup roasted red capsicum
- 2 Vegie DelightsTM Chorizo Vegie Sausages, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese of choice
- ¼ cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese of choice
- ¼ cup fresh rocket
- 10 small fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 1800C. Line a large oven proof pizza tray with baking paper and place pizza base on top. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add onion garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Spread tomato paste evenly over pizza base. Top with onion, garlic, mushrooms, black olives and Chorizo Vegie Sausages. Season with black pepper.
- Combine cheeses in a small bowl, sprinkle evenly over pizza.
- Cook pizza in pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melty and base edges are crispy. Remove from oven and rest for 2 minutes. Sprinkle rocket and basil leaves over pizza and serve.
* 1 serve = 1 slice
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)