- Serves 6
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 30
- Difficulty Medium
- 1 packet Vegie Delights™ Savoury Mince
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 x 400g tin black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 300g corn chips
- 1/2 cup grated cheese of choice, optional
- 250g tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and diced
- 1/2 Spanish onion, diced
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat oven to 200°C, line a rimmed oven tray with baking paper.
- Drizzle olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook for 4 - 5 minutes, or softened and starting to turn golden.
- Add Vegie Delights Savoury Mince to the onion mixture, and break up with a spatula. Add cumin, smoked paprika, and tomato paste and cook for 30 sec. Add black beans and water, stir to combine, and remove from heat.
- Spread corn chips evenly over the prepared tray. Top with Vegie Delights mince mixture, and sprinkle with cheese (if using).
- Bake 10 - 15 minutes, until nachos are warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Combine salsa ingredients (tomato through lemon juice) in a bowl, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon salsa over nachos, garnish with extra coriander to serve.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)