- Serves 6
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 25
- Difficulty Medium
- 1 pack Vegie Delights Bacon Style Rashers
- 300 g fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, chopped or crushed
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 x 400g tin butter beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 2 cups So Good soy milk, or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- fresh parsley
- extra grated parmesan
- Separate and dice Bacon Style Rashers.
- Place a frypan over medium heat and drizzle in 2 tsp oil. Add garlic and onion, and cook 4 - 5 mins until softened.
- Transfer onion mixture to a blender jug with beans, flour, milk, parmesan, lemon juice, and salt. Process until very smooth.
- Drizzle remaining 2 tsp oil into the frypan, and return to medium heat. Add diced Bacon Style Rashers and cook 3 - 4 min, until golden on the edges. Add butterbean sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 mins until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water, and tip pasta into pan with the sauce. Use reserved water to thin sauce, if necessary.
- Serve pasta with a parsley and extra parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)