- Serves 6
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 45
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 pack Vegie DelightsTM Hot Dogs
- 6 Hot Dog rolls
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese of choice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 pack Vegie DelightsTM Savoury Mince
- 400g can No Added Salt diced tomatoes
- 400g can No Added Salt Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 tsp no added salt tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup reduced salt vegetable stock
- ½ cup water
- For the chilli, pre heat frypan to medium heat. Fry onions and garlic in olive oil until golden.
- Add chilli, paprika, cumin and mixed herbs. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add Savoury Mince and cook until brown, using a wooden spoon to separate.
- Add tomatoes, kidney beans and tomato paste and mix well. Add sugar and season with pepper to taste.
- Add vegetable stock and water and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook Vegie Hot Dogs in a frypan according to pack directions.
- Split the hot dog rolls and load with chilli, then Hot Dogs.
- Garnish with onion, parsley and cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Use any leftover chilli to make a quick and easy nacho bake.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)