- Serves 4
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 30
- Difficulty Medium
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 pack Vegie DelightsTM Savoury Mince
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 400g can No Added Salt crushed tomatoes
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup No Added Salt tomato paste
- 230g pack tortilla strips
- ¾ reduced fat cheddar cheese of choice, grated
- ¾ cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese of choice, grated
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 fresh lime, sliced into quarters
- Preheat oven to 1800C. Brush a large oven proof dish with oil.
- Heat half the olive oil in large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add Savoury Mince and cook according to pack directions. Set aside for later.
- In a separate non-stick frypan, heat remaining olive oil to medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally until soft. Add cooked Savoury Mince and gently stir to combine. Add cumin, coriander and chilli powder and cook for approx. 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, beans and tomato paste to pan and bring to boil. Simmer uncovered for approx. 5-10 minutes, or until thickened. Season with black pepper and a drizzle of lime juice as desired.
- Add tortilla strips to prepared dish. Top evenly with Savoury Mince mixture. Combine cheeses in a separate bowl and then sprinkle over dish.
- Bake in oven until warmed through and cheese has melted, approx. 10 mins. Remove from oven and place under a pre-heated grill to brown cheese, 2 minutes.
- To serve, top with fresh avocado, coriander and lime wedges. For extra spice, serve with chopped fresh Jalapeno chilli.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)