- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Medium
- 1 packet Vegie Delights Savoury Mince
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (30ml) maple syrup or raw sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable stock
- 4 (300g) carrots, sliced into sticks
- 1 bunch choy sum or asian greens
- 2 cups (300g) mushrooms, finely sliced
- 4 (150g) shiitake mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 (300g) zucchini, sliced into sticks
- 500g Hokkien noodles
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) soy sauce or tamari
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 1/2 bunch coriander, leaves picked, stalks finely chopped
- 2 Asian shallots
- Cook Vegie Delights Savoury Mince as per cooking instructions on pack and set aside.
- Heat a large wok on medium to high heat, add coconut oil, garlic and ginger and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coriander stalks, maple or raw sugar and stock and melt the sugar in, then add carrots, choy sum, mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms and zucchini and cook, tossing frequently for 5-6 minutes.
- Add Hokkien noodles, soy sauce and chilli flakes if desired and cook a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add Vegie Delights Savoury Mince to mixture and divide between 4 bowls, top with coriander leaves, Asian shallots and serve.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)