- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 30
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 Vegie Delights™ Vegie Roast
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into batons
- 200g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl mix together the oil, garlic, spices and lemon zest and half of the juice.
- Lay the vegetables and the roast evenly in a medium baking tray.
- Pour the seasoning mix over the vegetables and roast and toss to coat well.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. After 15 minutes stir and rotate pan.
- Bake until the vegetables have softened and are golden on the outside.
- Once cooked, pour over the remaining lemon juice and top with the fresh herbs.
- Slice the Vegie Roast before serving.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)