- Serves 2
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Vegie Delights Thick BBQ Sausages
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into thick wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup sage leaves
- 2 cups mashed potato with fresh chives
- 1 bunch baby broccolini
- Prepare mashed potato and steam broccolini, set aside.
- Preheat frypan or BBQ grill to medium heat. Cook Thick BBQ Sausages according to pack directions.
- In a separate heat pan, add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until onion just softens.
- Add garlic, maple syrup and sage to the pan with onion. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until syrup thickens.
- Dived mashed potato and broccolini among serving plates. Top with sausages and glazed sauce to serve.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)