- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Medium
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 pack Vegie DelightsTM Savoury Mince
- 1 brown onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbs vegetarian friendly Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs No Added Salt tomato paste
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- 8 small slices toasted grainy bread
- Fresh flat leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped, to serve
- Heat oil in a non-stick frypan over medium-high heat. Add Savoury Mince and cook according to pack directions. Set aside for later.
- In a separate non-stick frypan, add onion, carrot, and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add cooked Savoury Mince, along with Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and peas. Season with pepper. Bring dish to high heat, then reduce heat to simmer until peas are bright green and tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Serve mince over toasted bread, sprinkle with parsley and enjoy.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)