- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 8
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 packet Vegie Delights™ Not Burgers
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of half a lemon (2 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parsley, chopped
- Combine garlic powder, cumin, and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil in the jug of a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth and creamy, adding a splash or two of water to thin hummus if desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat air fryer to 180°C for 5 mins. Place the frozen Vegie Delights™ Not Burgers into the air fryer basket, and cook for 6 mins.
- Transfer burgers to a board and cut each into 6 strips. Place burger strips in a large bowl, sprinkle with the spice mix, and carefully toss to coat.
- Increase air fryer temperature to 200°C. Return seasoned burger strips to the air fryer basket and cook a further 6 - 8 minutes, stirring half way through, until golden and crisp.
- Serve warm burger chips with hummus, and garnish with fresh parsley.
These can also be made in the oven, they will just take a little longer and the oven should be heated to 200°C.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)