- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 15
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 packet Vegie Delights™ Schnitzels
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 cup chunky vegetable pasta sauce
- 40g cream cheese, cut into 4 slices
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp Italian mixed herbs
- 4 Tbsp grated parmesan
- Crisp side salad
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the Vegie Delights Schnitzels on a baking paper lined oven tray.
- Bake for 6 minutes, then remove from oven. Change oven setting from bake to grill.
- Flip the schnitzels over on the tray. Top each with baby spinach, pasta sauce, cream cheese, mozzarella, herbs, and parmesan.
- Return tray to oven and grill for 5 - 7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with your favourite side salad or greens.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)