- Serves 6
- Prep Time 20
- Cook Time 20
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 cups butter lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 pack Vegie DelightsTM Savoury Mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra
- 1 small brown onion, peeled, finely chopped
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed
- 1 carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 2 small red chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- Place lettuce leaves into a large bowl and cover with cold water. Place in refrigerator until required.
- Combine hoisin and sweet chilli sauces and sesame oil in a small bowl. Set aside for later.
- Heat oil in large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add Savoury Mince and cook according to pack directions.
- In a separate wok or non-stick frypan, heat extra oil to medium. Add onion, ginger and garlic. Stir fry for 2 minutes or until softened. Add cooked Savoury Mince, gently stir to combine. Add carrot and capsicum. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Add shallots and prepared sauce. Stir fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain lettuce leaves, pat dry and place onto a platter. Fill each with Savoury Mince mixture. Top with bean sprouts, fresh chilli and coriander and serve immediately with a piece of lime.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)