- Serves 5
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 35
- Difficulty Medium
- 1 pack Vegie Delights Thick BBQ Sausages, sliced in half on the diagonal
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g baby potatoes, quartered
- 500g red capsicum, seeded and chopped into 2cm chunks
- 1 large red onion, peeled and chopped into 2cm chunks
- 400g tin no added salt chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon smoky paprika
- Pinch chilli flakes
- ¼ bunch parsley leaves and stalks, finely chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat a large frypan or skillet on medium to high heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and Vegie Delights BBQ Sausages and cook 2-3 minutes, turning frequently, then transfer to a plate.
- Add potatoes, cut side down, and cook for 5 minutes until browned, then flip and cook a further 5 minutes. Transfer to plate with sausages.
- Add remaining olive oil to pan, followed by capsicum and onion and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add sausages and potatoes back to the pan or skillet, and add chopped tomatoes, smoky paprika, pinch of chilli, parsley and 1/3 cup water. Cover pan with lid and simmer for 10 minutes. Potatoes should be tender at this point.
- Remove lid, cook a further 5 minutes to reduce the liquid slightly.
- Season to taste and serve with ciabatta and a crunchy side salad.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)