- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 35
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 soft tortillas
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 pack Vegie DelightsTM Savoury Mince
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 400g can No Added Salt crushed tomatoes
- ½ beef style vegetarian stock cube, salt reduced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- ¼ cup picked red onion slices
- Preheat oven to 1800C.
- Remove tortillas from pack and wrap in foil. Place in preheated oven while you prepare filling (15-20 minutes).
- Heat half the olive oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add Savoury Mince and cook according to pack directions.
- In a separate non-stick frypan, heat remaining olive oil to medium heat. Add onion, capsicum and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally until soft. Add cooked Savoury Mince, gently stir to combine. Add cumin, coriander and chilli powder and cook for approx. 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and stock cube to pan and bring to boil. Simmer uncovered for approx. 5-10 minutes, or until thickened. Season with black pepper as desired.
- Remove tortillas from oven. Serve by adding the mince mixture to the top of each tortilla and top evenly with avocado, coriander and pickled red onion.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)