- Serves 6
- Prep Time 10
- Cook Time 10
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 pack Vegie DelightsTM Vegie Sausages
- 6 Hot Dog Rolls, sliced
- 2 small zucchinis
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ fresh chilli, chopped
- Slice zucchini into long ribbons using a mandoline slicer or vegetable peeler.
- Heat oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and zucchini and toss through until zucchini is slightly soft (4-5 minutes). Add coriander and chilli, then season with black pepper to taste.
- Preheat another frypan or BBQ grill to medium heat and add olive oil. Cook Vegie Sausages according to pack directions.
- Add hot dog rolls to the grill, cook for approx. 60 seconds or until warmed and crisp with light grill lines.
- To serve, top each hot dog roll with zucchini ribbons and a Vegie Sausage. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with your favourite hot dog sauces.
Grill zucchini ribbons on a heated BBQ grill before tossing with the garlic and herbs to develop grill lines.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)