- Serves 6
- Prep Time 5
- Cook Time 20
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 packet Vegie Delights™ Hot Dogs
- Flesh from 1 mango, finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced pineapple
- 1/2 bunch coriander, stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- Pinch chilli flakes or fresh red chilli, finely diced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 30g mayonnaise
- 6 hot dog rolls
- Combine mango, pineapple, coriander, mint, red onion, lime juice, and chilli in a medium bowl. Mix well, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a BBQ grill or frypan to medium. Cook Vegie Delights Hot Dogs for 2 - 3 minutes turning a few times to heat through evenly.
- Spoon salsa onto the bottom of the hot dog rolls, top with Vegie Delights Hot Dogs and a bit more salsa. Drizzle with mayonnaise. Serve warm.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)