- Serves 6
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 45
- Difficulty Medium
- 1 Vegie Delights Vegie Roast
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 whole bulb garlic, sliced in half
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice ( approximately 1 lemon)
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves
- 60g capers
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 160? Remove Vegie Delights Vegie Roast from packaging, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, then sprinkle all over with rosemary.
- Pour vegetable stock and water into a small roasting dish, place mint in the middle of dish, followed by garlic bulb, cut side upward.
- Rest Vegie Delights Vegie Roast on top of cut garlic and place in oven to cook for 45 minutes.
- Whilst roasting, steam cauliflower until soft, then blend with lemon juice and season with sea salt and black pepper. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Once roast is cooked remove from oven, pour stock, mint leaves (remove stems) 50g capers and half the garlic cloves into the blender with 1/3 cup cauliflower puree to thicken it and blend 30-45 seconds to form the jus.
- Spread the cauliflower mash over a serving platter, slice Vegie Delights Vegie Roast and lay onto the cauliflower, drizzle with caper jus, sprinkle with remaining capers and serve with a side salad of crunchy greens.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)