- Serves 6
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 10
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 pack Vegie Delights™ Thick BBQ Sausages
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 100g Reduced Fat Smooth fetta
- 400g can No Added Salt Chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 250g pack baby beetroot, halved
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g roast capsicum strips
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat frypan or BBQ grill to medium heat and add olive oil. Cook sausages according to pack directions. Transfer to a board and cool for 2 minutes. Thickly slice on the diagonal.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently with salad dressing. Add sausages and crumbled feta and toss further to gently coat sausages with dressing.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)