- Serves 5
- Prep Time 15
- Cook Time 60
- Difficulty Medium
- 1 pack Vegie Delights Vegie Sausages, sliced in 1cm thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g silken tofu
- ½ cup So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ bunch kale, stems removed, leaves shredded
- ¼ cup salt reduced vegetable stock
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 300g store bought short crust pastry
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180?C and grease a 22cm diameter tart tin with olive oil.
- Heat frypan on medium heat, add olive oil, onion, garlic and Vegie Delights Vegie Sausage pieces to pan and cook 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl whisk together tofu and almond milk until creamy, then add kale leaves, vegetable stock, parsley and the Vegie Sausage mix and stir to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Roll out pastry to size of tart tin, press into tin, trim and blind bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour in Vegie Sausage, kale and tofu mix and place back in the oven to cook for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 8-10 minutes before serving.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)