- Serves 6
- Prep Time 5
- Cook Time 30
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 pack Vegie Delights Vegie Sausages, sliced on the round
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 500g frozen spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes with no added salt
- 400g tin white beans, rinsed and drained
- Black pepper
- To serve: Toasted sourdough bread, fresh parsley leaves and chilli flakes
- Add the Vegie Delights Vegie Sausage slices into a large soup pot and cook over medium-high heat for about 6-8 minutes, until lightly browned, and cooked through.
- Add the onion and stir into the sausage slices until softened slightly.
- Add the spinach, garlic and vegetable stock and cook, stirring occasionally for approx. 5 minutes to soften the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes and beans to the pot. Stir to combine and season with black pepper to taste.
- Bring the soup to a boil then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve with bread, fresh parsley and chilli flakes if desired.
- Energy (Cal)
- Saturated Fat (g)
- Sugars (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)